Powered By Blogger

Facebook Badge

How can you forget someone, who gave you so much to remember?

Do you remember we were sittin' there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time and I said "baby, I'm waiting for this" and you said "yeah " . Flash forward , And I remember that fight 10:30 P.M .You said everything was slippin' right out of our hands . I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street . Brace myself for the goodbye , Cause that's all I've ever known . Then you took me by surprise , You said "I'll never leave you alone . Baby , I remember you said " baby you my future , i wont broke your heart. You ever been mine"
1 years ago...
Baby , last nite you come at my house. In the car i cried , and you said you dont need a girl like me.. baby , my heart crush ! my mind always said "begging pleased dont go" And you say it to my face , You getting bored with me ;'( Baby , ur everything to me. I'm afraid when u mad at me. My heart breathing when i look into ur eyes.. I'm out of control . is like crushing ! Your fon off. I texted you , but you not replying my texted. I'm waiting for your call...I got tired of waiting .Wondering if you were ever coming around .My faith in you is fading , and I said "Love,save me I've been feeling so alone.I keep waiting for you but you never come.Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.I love you and that's all I really know".
I tried to move on . I really did. I tried to tell myself that you dont want me and I cant have you anymore. I tried so hard, But how can you let go of the only person who makes you feel alive? The only reason u're still here? you just cant let go of someone like that.Hmm I realize what was happen to me. I let you go... Goodbye romeo...
*eeya rosly*

No comments:

Post a Comment